Diamond, a rare gemstone, is a symbol of purity and love. It brings love into relationships and enhances the commitment of the people in a relationship. The diamond is said to be a positive amplifier, doubling the positive energy which is passed on into it, thus making it a suitable gem for healing. The larger the diamond the more effective its abilities are.
On a psychological level, the diamonds provides fearlessness, invincibility and stimulates the growth of creativity. Mentally, the diamond clears and enlightens the mind. Spiritually, the diamond provides a clear path for the owner to tread on and activates the crown chakra, thus aiding in spiritual evolution and bliss. However, it should be kept in mind that the diamond seeks out the negativity in the owner’s body and transforms it.
Diamonds are gemstones of great value and have long been upheld for their hardness and fiery brilliance. During ancient times in India, the Hindus viewed diamonds as powerful talismans that brought the owner love, beauty, fortune and power.
Aum Sham Shukraaya Namaha
Note: To be recited sixteen times.
Rasi: Rishabham, Thulam
Star: Bharani, Pooram, Pooradam
- Keeps the owner youthful, happy and beautiful.
- Brings in fame, fortune and money.
- Stabilizes the expenses.
- Provides a comfortable domestic life.
- Treats glaucoma and clears the sight.
- Stimulates the intuition and psychic awareness.
- Treats allergies and heart problems.
- Strengthens the bones.
- Blesses one with the grace of Goddess Mahalakshmi.
- Rebalances the body’s metabolism, builds up stamina and detoxifies the body.
Note: A diamond should not be worn with a ruby and/or pearl.