Our site is now e-commerce enabled. Check out our online catalogue to purchase something. Please register as a member before purchases. If you have issues completing a purchase, checkout the steps to ensure you did not miss out any important step in our [Purchasing Products] page before contacting us.
Place your order for rudrakshas by clicking on the image of the rotator below:
- 1 face (muki) Benefits - Fulfills desires and reduces problems and impediments created by the Government or superiors. It raises the position of a person level to a very high level and leadership qualities are developed by its constant use. In astrology it is also used to removes the malefic effects of Sun.
- 2 faces (muki) Benefits - Two Mukhi Rudraksha is considered to be the basis of this universe. The benefits that a person derives from the use of this rudraksha are similar to those derived from AGNI PUJA. One is capable of getting riches and virtuous off springs by wearing two faced Rudraksha. In astrology it is said to remove the malefic effects of Moon.
- 3 faces rudraksha Benefits - Represents Trimoorthi, Bharma, Vishnu and Shiva. Three Mukhi Rudraksha curtails the destructive forces within a person and enhances his creativity and removes the malefic effects of Mars.
- 4 faces rudraksha Benefits - It gives results in all the four dimensions of human Life; i.e., Dharma, Artha, Kama and Moksha. Wearing this helps to reduce mental problems. It increases power of creativity, logical, positive thinking, memory power and intelligence.
- 5 faces rudraksha Benefits - Represents the Panjabootha (Five Elements). Controls the five elements in the body ie Fire, Water, Air, Earth and Sky. Thus has great medicinal values, it is widely used to control blood pressure and diabetes. It is also used for diseases of the ears, thighs and kidney. It also gives fame and mental peace.
- 6 faces rudraksha Benefits - It gives fame, wealth, health and happiness. And also provide luxury and comfort in life. With respect to its medicinal values, it is widely used to control sexual diseases, diseases of mouth, urinary problems, neck related diseases and dropsy.
- 7 faces rudraksha Benefits - It offers several powers to the wearer. A person wearing this rudraksha can find hidden treasure get increased attention from the opposite sex and destroy enemies.
- 8 faces rudraksha Benefits - It brings the wearer fame, excellence in art, leadership qualities and prosperity.
- 9 faces rudraksha Benefits - It protects the wearer from untimely death and removes the fear and tension from the mind.
- 10 faces rudraksha Benefits - It is used to correct the vastu dosha and helpful for ridding human misery caused by paranormal problems like ghosts, black magic and acts of enmity.
- 11 faces rudraksha Benefits - It offers protection and makes the life of the wearer fearless and gain prosperity. Also blesses the wearer with wisdom, right judgment, powerful vocabulary, adventurous life with success.
- 12 faces rudraksha Benefits - It makes one fearless and trouble free. It also provides leadership quality . Removes all types of tension and make wearer radiant like sun, give inner strength and make the person happy.
- 13 faces rudraksha Benefits - It gives spiritual attainments and material success. It also fulfills all the desires including perfection in alchemy, research work and medicine.
- 14 faces rudraksha Benefits - It makes the wearer sharp and intelligent. It also helps to remove the affected planetary positions of Saturn like Shani Dosha and Kal Sarp Dosha.
- 15 faces rudraksha Benefits - The person who wears this Rudraksha attains power and success in all of his works and gains all the comforts and happiness in his life.
- 16 faces rudraksha Benefits - The wearer of Sixteen Faced Rudraksha is blessed with prosperity, cordial relations, harmony and love in the family. The house in which a Sixteen Mukhi Rudraksha is kept is always free from theft, robbery or fire problems.
Rudraksha is a seed ( fruit) covered with pulp and green skin which turns a blue black in time after plucked from the tree. Rudraksha beads are generally round in shape, up to one inch in diameter, and can have from one face Rudraksha to twenty-one faces Rudraksha, like facets of a cut gem.The Rudraksha bead tree is considered the tear drop that fell from Lord Shiva., Rudraksha (seeds) are found that are grown together in various formations. Each seed has a naturally occurring hole in the center from the fruit itself. It is also believed that wearing the rudraksha distracts the evil eye, it brings luck. Rudraksha beads never gives negative energies; therefore they don’t have ill effects of any kind on anyone. Rudraksha beads is a great energy one should wear to get fame, name, good fortune, never-ending wealth, property and respect in the society.
- Agni-Hotra Agnihotra is basic form of yajna(hindu healing ritual fire ceremony). It is a scientific process of purification of the atmosphere with the aid of cosmic element – FIRE. This knowledge is derived from the Vedas, the ancient most treasure of scientific knowledge belonging to the entire humanity....
- Gemstones - Precious Stones Precious stones are selected according to a person's astrology. Each type of stone has its effects and properties. Check out each of the 9 Precious stones and drop by our shop to pick one that best suit your personal needs...
- Rudrakshas Rudraksha is a seed ( fruit) covered with pulp and green skin which turns a blue black in time after plucked from the tree. Rudraksha beads are generally round in shape, up to one inch in diameter, and can have from one face Rudraksha to twenty-one faces Rudraksha, like facets of a cut gem.
- Oils and Pooja Items In Aboorvass Group, we have the finest selection of Pooja Items, Agar Bhatis as well as Oils.
- Yantras We have a fine selection of Yantras of various sizes that is able to best suit your needs.
- Mahameru The Maha Meru is the three-dimensional form of the Sri Chakra, the cosmic symbol of the Divine Feminine Archetype. This figure represents all of the secrets and mysteries of the universe. The conical shape of this Maha Meru resembles a pyramid with 9 subdivisions or phases called “Nava Avarnam”.
- Video Gallery Check out our gallary of video files to get to know our products and activities.
Check out our products and services or Contact Us if you have any queries or requirements.